User Interface- Suggest a proper action for this click event.
So have this grid layout which gets populated from a pagelist in the clipboard. In the grid layout, the first column is a checkbox which is assigned with a property (pySelected) to it. We have an event (on click) on the checkbox and action (refresh this section) on that event when a checkbox of a particular row is selected which in turn set the property pySelcted as true or false for that particular page in the pagelist. The grid has pagination enabled as 10 rows. So when we are in the second page and say selecting the checkbox on the 11th row the property pySelected is getting updated in clipboard but (**Refresh this section) is taking us back to the page 1 of the grid which is the first 10 rows. When we are going to page 2 of the grid the checkbox is staying selected but what I want is that we stay on the same page of the grid when a checkbox is selected and also the value of pySelected gets updated for that page in the pagelist. So the proper scenario would be like we select the checkbox for the 11th Row. pySelected gets updated under that page in the pagelist and we should be still on the same page of the grid so that if we want to select the checkbox for the 13th row now I don't have to move from the 1st page of the grid again. Please suggest how I can achieve this scenario.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Why are you doing Refresh-This Section? Instead, can you try doing "Refresh Row" or "Post Value" and check if you are still going on the first page on click of a checkbox?
Also, check the clipboard on this scenario.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Difference between the on click "Close" event and the "Cancel" event.
- Can anyone help..User Interface- Applies to question
- SAE1- Accessing Data in the User Interface- Drop down values do not get populated
- Exercise: Designing a user interface- throwing error
- How can we host an external application on Pega User Interface. As through Mashups we can embed a Pega application as gadgets on a web application to create a Pega Composite application.Does Mashups can be utilized in my requirement. Please suggest an ap