Use of @Default.PageExists function with a page that contains a parameter
Hi - I need to check if a page is on the clipboard before calling it. (if its not already there it can't be called for the process I am running) The issue is the page requires a parameter. If I check without the parameter the page is not found. Is it possible to use the PageExist function with a parameter passed for the page?
@Default.PageExists("D_CheckList") -> This does not work - page is not found because it exists on clipboard as D_CheckList[F]
@Default.PageExists("D_CheckList['F']") -> This does not work
FYI: Properties on page are referenced like this: D_CheckList["F"].ID
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Default Report Parameters to Current Date (or some function)
- Default value in the parameter page
- Is there any OOTB function to get embedded pageList if we give parent page as parameter?
- how to pass parameters to custom populator function to filter data page
- Function Alias Return Yes if parameter is True else No if parameter is False