use of Avro Cassandra in Pega 7.1.8v engine
We have small functionality written in Java(out side of pega, as a poc) where avro-1.7.7.jar is required
We have avro-1.4.0-cassandra-1.jar in Pega7.1.8v engine which has some common packages and classes among both. So this may cause conflict if I import avro-1.7.7.jar to use it into my application
Does anyone can give inputs where Pega using avro Cassandra internally and are these two compatible
I extracted the JARs and see there are some common packages and class names.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issue with the import command for PRPC 7.1.8v
- Pega to Kafka connectivity over AVRO/PROTOBUF
- Cassandra and Cassandra_data folder externalize from Pega Temp dir
- How can I re-direct cassandra logs to a different filesystem in Pega 7.2.2?
- What determines the heap size for the cassandra process in Pega 7.2.2?