Use acces control on where Am i option in pega
From the security testing we received a comment to disable the Where Am I option in the application as we are developing a payment application to meet security standards.
GetLocationForAssignment activity of work class gets called from Pyassignementslabel control which launches this popup.
how can I put access control on this activity or what is option to disable my accessgroup user having access to portal cannot launch this option.
I tried using Privelege on the GetLocationForAssignment Activity'security tab but the user Exp is not good it through up and exception page.
Also removed the control from the screen but that is not the right solution.
Disable will not work on the UI as this a control
please suggest correct way to put an access control here?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to trigger the selection of an option in a Select Control- Pega RPA
- Implementing Pega Sales Automation ACCES DENIED on links
- Pega Agile User Acces Group
- How to test control methods while extract controls using ControlRegion option.
- When a section(containing button /link/radio button controls) inside the dynamic layout and mark the edit option of section as Read Only(Always) does not cascade to the controls?