Usage of D_CPMPortalRecents and D_CSRecents Data Pages in Pega Customer Service (8.1)
While we are having a conversation on a related topic on this thread, I found this Pega article:
I'm using Pega 8.1 with the Customer Service framework, and I see that the D_CPMPortalRecents data page, which I understand is meant to contain the cases opened as tabs in the portal, is always empty. But, the Data Page D_CSRecents Data Page actually contains items.
As can be seen in the screenshot, I have one tab opened in the Interaction Portal. This adds an item inside D_CSRecents, but not D_CPMPortalRecents. I have the two following questions:
- Is D_CPMPortalRecents not in use anymore since Pega 8.1?
- What is the usage of D_CSRecents?
Thanks in advance and have an awesome day!
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to see records & create views for a Data Type in Pega Infinity (8.1)
- Data Model for Pega Customer Service for HealthCare & Pega Customer Service
- Usage of Custom Authentication Activity in the level of service package for Service REST
- Usage of $Any / $Class / $None in pages & Classes- Guardrail arround their usage? Is their use is still supported and encouraged in Pega 7.2?
- Pega Customer Service For Healthcare Sample Data Upload Error