The usage of "Automatic reference to class instance (linked)" in a Property
In a Property, there are two options - "Manual" or "Automatic reference to class instnace (linked)". I read a help but I am not sure if I understand the meaning of the second option. Just to understand, I have selected "Automatic reference to class instnace (linked)" and it gave me a dropdown of a class. I then selected a Data-Admin-Operator-ID class expecting that Pega validates the value against this class instance, but it did not seem to do anything. What is the usage of this option?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update platform capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Bug in Property Rule's functionality of automatically referencing to a class instance [cannot access properties under Single Page properties]
- Openspan error "error executing link,object reference not set to an instance of an object"
- no system exercise link at "SETTING PROPERTY VALUES AUTOMATICALLY"
- Invalid expression or reference: No suitable instance found [seeking] @(null:null).SizeOfPropertyList(ClipboardProperty) [candidate functions are] Invalid expression or reference: Operation " >" is not permitted on types: unknown and integer
- While converting properties from "Text" data type to "TextEncrypted", do we need to handle the reference with decrypt function whereever it is referred.