Urgent. How to trace Rest service call on Pega
We are seeing some issues with our Rest services on production. We have pooling for the service package set as 10 - Active users,10 - Idle,10 - wait time. We don't have dev portal access on production and so we can't login to one node and trace the service rule. On SMA , as Pega creates a service requestor on the go, we can't select a requestor and trace.
Is there any way to trace the service call without dev portal access?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Calling a Salesforce REST service from Pega
- Leveraging External OAuth for Incoming RESTful Service Calls to Pega
- Getting "com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRException: Exception occurred while mapping incoming response to.response_POST.parts " while calling REST service
- Pega OOTB Agents calling REST service
- How to call REST Service from PRPC5.5