Upload CSV file records
I would like to read a CSV file when user uploads it manually using upload control. The file will have around 150 columns( they are not Pega standard properties and also has some special character or long headers) out of which I would need only 10 columns so is there any way we can read only those by ignoring other columns structure. I see this code rules are final so please suggest me any better ways of doing it.
Customer doesn’t want to have any standard template for this as that is generated by some other portal.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Upload CSV File on UI from Data-Portal and then parse the CSV Records
- Pega has written 58378 instances processing in the log file however 45377 records got extracted in the csv file
- How to upload csv file to service export directory
- Issues with CSV file upload
- I'm not able to upload the Result set of the CSV excel file