Upgrading RobotMgr 6 / pega7.4 - Changes to agents
need clarification on the agents segment of Rpa Article( Upgrade to Pega Robot Manager 6 on Pega Platform 7.4 )
it is mentioned that " All agents must have their Access group set to PegaRoboticConsole:Administrators "
Q1. what does agents refers to ? is it related to operators / Bot runtimes , or anything else ?
Q2. any change to be done in Dynamic System Settings for scheduling the Bot from RoboMgr ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega6.x to Pega7.1.x post upgradation issue with SLA agent
- Disabling Agents in User Node after Upgrade to Pega 7
- In-flight cases queued to SLA agent- Upgrade to Pega 7.1.8
- conditionally start parent agent (Allocator Advanced agent) only after all the allocated sub agents(standard agents) complete of their tasks using queue for agent method or activity in pega
- our application is on PEGA 6.but PEGA 7 tracer is very faster than PEGA6 Tracer.We dont want to upgrade our application from PEGA 6 to PEGA 7.But we still want to upgrade PEGA 6 tracer in our application to PEGA 7 tracer for increasing tracer speed.So,can