Upgrading Pega 6.3 SP1 to Pega 8.3
We are planning to perform an upgrade of our existing Pega Platform 6.3 SP1 to 8.3. Our system is using IBM Websphere and IBM DB2. We noted that there is an upgrade guide for Pega 8.3 published in the knowledgebase.
Will the steps in the guide also be valid for this upgrade? Are there any additional considerations that can be advised?
Yes this is the official upgrade guide you should follow.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Upgrade pega 6.3 Sp1 to Pega 7.2.2
- Error while executing alter scripts to upgrade oracle database to 6.3 SP1 from 5.5 SP1
- Database Exception During Upgrade from 6.2 to 6.3 SP1
- Oracle 12C Release 2 Support for Pega 7.3.1 and Pega 6.3 SP1
- Administrator Login For PEGA PRPC Personal Edition 6.3 SP1 32 bit