Upgrade the Runtime deploy without terminating the application?
I would like to know if, in newer versions, it is possible to swap the Runtime deployment package version without terminating the application?
Thanks in advance.
No. Runtime must always be restarted to load a new deployment package.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Terminate Runtime doesn't stop Application Bar
- I need to terminate runtime but windows Application attached to it should not close.
- How can i see the imported application(.jar) in my current application? i am successfully deployed the jar files into my app
- Terminate Runtime method taking a long time to execute and close the automation
- Recent Activity In Robot Manager loses references when Runtime is manually terminated