Upgrade from Pega 6/CPM 6 to Pega 8/CPM8
We are planning to upgrade from Pega platform.
we are currently now in Pega version 6 and using CPM version 6
We are targeting for Pega version 8 and Customer service 8.
Question is, whether is it possible to jump/upgrade in one step directly from 6 to 8. or there is any intermediary step that we have to first upgrade to version 7.x and then to pega/CS version 8?
The upgrade guide document does not have any clear indication. any suggestion from practical experience will be beneficial.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- CPM and CPM-HC upgrade to Pega Customer Service 7.1.4
- Getting the error "Cannot render section CPM-PORTAL.CPMPortalGadget" after the Upgrade from CPM6.2 to CRM 7.22 in Pega 7.3
- Pega Upgrade from 7.1.9 to 7.3 with CPM Upgrade
- Upgrade CPM, SCM and FSIF for Pega 7.2.2
- Upgrading PRPC 6.2 SP1 to 7.1 along with CPM Upgrade-Has anyone seen any issues?