Upgrade Application Schema Wizard generates DDL that includes changes to internal columns
After upgrading to from Pega 7.3 to Pega 8.3, the generated DDL from the post upgrade step "Upgrade Application Schemas" is including alterations to several internal Pega properties. Examples include:
... MODIFY PZINSKEY VARCHAR2 (512 CHAR)
... MODIFY PYMEMO VARCHAR2 (512 CHAR)
... MODIFY PYLABEL VARCHAR2 (128 CHAR)
... MODIFY PXOBJCLASS VARCHAR2 (128 CHAR)
... MODIFY PXRULEACTION VARCHAR2 (128 CHAR)
... MODIFY PXRESOLUTIONCOSTDELTA NUMBER (38, 3)
I would like to understand the cause for the increase in column lengths before proceeding with the DDL changes. Any feedback appreciated.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Do we need to generate and apply DDL manually for single schema upgrade using command line for Pega 7.2?
- While generating DDL for Pega7.2, i am unable to see rules schema in the system generated DDL file.
- Not able to see the generated DDL/Schema file from BIX Extract in the output directory
- Unable to generate DDL schema for BIX extract rule
- Issue with the script generated from the View/Download SQL DDL option when importing products via the Import Wizard