Update pyCaseRelatedContent through Pega API
Is it possible to link an existing document to a new case through Pega API? What i want to do is to attach a document to a new case but since that is not possible OOTB i would want to link an already uploaded document to a new case that I've created through the Create case API. I've tried to update the case and add a link to the document in the pyCaseRelatedContent but that does not seem to work.
Is there another way to achieve this or is it not possible at all?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega API: unable to update case
- Is there a Pega activity or Java API to create/update/delete operators in PRPC 5.x
- Pega API get is triggering an update on the Case
- Pega API Update a case- how to reopen a resolved case
- Where to exactly to find "com.pega.pegarules.priv" API just like Engine API to know the methods part of that API