Unable to use some keyboard shortcuts in Exported decision table to Excel
We just upgraded to Pega 7.3.1 from 6.3.1. Meaning, we are new to the "Export / Import" process with Decision table.
Has anyone noticed that when you export a decision table to Excel, the "ctrl-Home" and "ctrl-left" keyboard shortcuts no longer works ?
Also, some of my colleague asked to be able to "copy & paste" the headers but we are unable to select the "A1" cell because of the protected sheet. Is there a way to change this behaviour? I know that with Excel we can protect a cell preventing any change but still be able to select the cell. Can that be changed from our end ? Or, we need to request a change to Pega Systems ?
Thank you and have a nice day !
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need ability to filter for Decision Tables that are exported to Excel for Editing
- Export to excel in decision table is not working
- Automatic Excel export of decision table
- not able to edit decision table in both prpc and exported excel
- Unable to edit in Excel for Decision Table in Windows 10(Office 2016) in PRPC 6,2