Unable to update metadata(content type) of existing files in SharePoint through CMIS
We're using CMIS to connect to SharePoint, to upload and manage documents. As part of our requirement, we need to update content type properties (metadata) of a existing folder/document. Upload and download of documents works fine and we're able to set content type properties during creation of folder or upload of document. We're also able to set custom properties (custom Content type) while creating a folder/document through CMIS. But we're not able to update the content type properties (both default and custom) of existing folder/documents.
The error messages we see are very generic as follows:
com.pega.pegarules.pub.services.InboundMappingException: Failed to process CMIS service 'updateProperties' for Object ID: [Object ID here]
Redirects are not supported (HTTP status code 302): Redirect
while we don't see any flaw in the request as you can see from attached screenshot.
Can anyone help with this?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Update metadata in SharePoint through CMIS
- [PEGA 7.1.6] Check File Signature (MIME Type) to Determine File Type Before Upload
- Update metadata via CMIS in Document Management System
- JBWEB000065: HTTP Status 400- Unable to find file type marker in static content request on logout/logon
- updating an existing xsd components using Connector and Metadata import