Unable to test connectivity on Data-Admin-DB-Table
We noted that at stat up Pega platform is having trouble finding database definition with this error message: "ERROR - Definition mismatch detected for database ubi; the entry in the preferences will be preferred."
That is unexpected because there is a DB-Name entry with the ID "UBI". Yes the definition is in capital letters. This was working fine in 6.3. Should it be in lower case ? we tried changing it to lower case but we still had the error.
Then when we try to "test connectivity" on a table that is using this database definition, Pega crashes with the error :
com.pega.pegarules.pub.database.BadDatabaseDefinitionException: Database-BadDBDef-Missing ubi
at com.pega.pegarules.data.internal.store.DatabaseConfigurationMap.getDBConfig(DatabaseConfigurationMap.java:165) ~[prprivate.jar:?] (complete stack trace attached)
We think, we started to have this issue moving to Java 8 and the new JDBC8. I've heard in the past that the new jndi/xxx under JDBC8 is not managing "auto-commit" the same way.
Does anyone know if Pega is expecting the connection from the pool to be in "auto-commit" mode or not ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Data-Admin-DB-Table mapping for Non Pega Table
- Problem reading Data-Admin-Operator-ID instance and Unable to find the schema name for the connection to the Work Database.
- Unable to connect to Kafka client using Data-Admin-Kafka instanc
- Unable to expose a column in Data-Admin-Operator-ID class (PR_OPERATORS table)
- Data Table test connectivity issue- contains a px, py, or pz property: pxcreatedatetime