Unable to select child case type
I have created a case type with a child case, but I cannot find a way to call the child case from the main case.
Looking at the same template process - I would expect that when I add a step, I should be able to select the process - but my new child case type does not appear in the list of processes. I cannot find a configuration setting that will let me select the process.
I've tried in both App Studio and Dev Studio.
Please Add 'Create Case' Smart shape by +Step->Automations->Create Case in the main case type to which you want to add a child case, then you can select or create a child case from right side configuration panel.
The above configuration you can achieve through App studio or Dev studio,with an additional option in dev studio to create a new child case type from 'create case' smart shape.
Hope this helps,
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to change the locking for child class case type.
- Child Case Type Change Stage / Move Into Parent Case Type (with property Can Reuse in Both (Parent & Child))
- Coverable Work Type- Cannot instantiate Child Case if class of child case is pattern parent to Top level case's class
- Pega7.1.9: Case Type as a child case and as a top level case
- Want the child case to return back to parent case after finishing case type