Unable to see records & create views for a Data Type in Pega Infinity (8.1)
I have created a data type and manually added few records to it.
When i am trying to see the records in records tab, no records are being displayed. If i try to fetch the results using a Data Page or a Report Definition, i can see the records.
Also, the create view functionality isn't working. The section for create view gets displayed but if i click on any of the links or buttons, it does not work. When i tried running tracer to check the events on click, nothing is shown in the tracer.
Has anybody of you faced similar issue in Pega Infinity (Pega 8.1) ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Robotics: Difference between Create Type Extension & Create Component Extension
- Data Set Type Difference Between Pega 7.3 & Pega 8.3 (Stream- Kinesis)
- Pega's design view behind Email Channel & Interface and Interaction case & OOTB Email Triage case.
- Deleting data and case types in Pega Infinity 30-Day Trial
- Queries on Data type & Data pages