Unable to see methods in script component (8.0.1080)
We are not able to see the methods in the script component to drag into automations, also unable to edit the parameters for existing methods.
We have tried
*moving script to Local/Global in automation and also Global container.
* Building/cleaning/validating script and project.
* replacing references to the project
No methods available in configure type to drag in automation (both for existing and new scripts).
The script component is working fine in another project in the same computer. Please advise.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to add SR tag***
We identified that the ‘.’ in the existing solution/project names were causing this unexpected script-method-unavailable behavior in 8.0.1080.
We were successfully able to rename all the solution/project reference names in 1080 studio projects by removing all the ‘.’ and then performing a clean-build solution
Hope this info helps!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Runtime Performance Issues while Running Solution Developed for Java Swing application In Pega Robotics Studio v 8.0.1080
- OpenSpan Services Error in Pega Robotics Studio 8.0.1080 in Windows 7
- Async and wait methods not working in Pega 1080 version
- C# Script in OpenSpan / Pega robotics:: Error in run time:: Script method "< Name of method >" doesn't exist.
- OpenSpan Script component: I am not getting Script References dialog