Unable to retrieve the Entry point for the automation
While deleting the exit points it somehow deleting the entry point and could not add the entry point to that particular automation. I have to re-design the complete automation. Please suggest any work around to revert...
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- how to pass Parms to automation entry point
- What is the purpose of Entry point in smart shapes?
- Entry Point Not Found- OpenSpan.Scout dll related
- What does "Entry Point invoked thru code" mean
- trying to extract a row from excel, As provided in the images I would give the ID of the person in the first window form and my automation has to retrieve the row pertaining to that ID. I have attached my automation as well can some one help me where it's