Unable to render auto generated control using Pega: include JSP tag
I have a section for which the controls of the cells are set dynamically using another custom control where we pass the control name as parameter (Screenshot is in the attachments). When I am trying to add a non auto generated control the code is working fine but if I try to include an auto generated control using Pega:Include JSP tag, the control is always set as text. Any Idea how I can achieve this for auto generated controls?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to render the section using include jsp tag from HTML while accessing it from mobile app
- Can any body let me know how to use <pega:menubar> jsp tag to include menu in my custom control??
- How to get the JSP code from auto-generated dropdown controls
- JSP generation selected without any JSP tags present
- How to include jsp tags in paragraph rule