Unable to obtain session. Cassandra hasn't been started or is unavailable.
Hello! In my Pega 8.3 application, when I start it up, I get the following errors w/ Cassandra.
[service: VBD.Default] [ STANDARD] [ ] [ ] (rvice.operation.StartOperation) ERROR - Cannot start service [VBD.Default]. Will retry in 180 seconds. Remaining attempts: 2
com.pega.dsm.dnode.api.dds.service.SessionNotAvailableException: Unable to obtain session. Cassandra hasn't been started or is unavailable
Caused by: com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.NoHostAvailableException: All host(s) tried for query failed (tried: /XXX.XXX.XX.XX:9042 (com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.TransportException: [/XXX.XXX.XX.XX:9042] Cannot connect))
How can I fix this error and get a clean log file? Via a DSS setting?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to obtain session. Cassandra hasn't been started or is unavailable
- Getting the error 'Unable to obtain build properties due to java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null' when trying deploying the application
- Interacting IBM rational on demand Host mainframe session.
- Simulation is not added to Service, when we give Global session.
- Server Error: $(HttpStatus)-- HTTPS error that comes up when we click on any object in the UI after a stale session. Screen shot attached