Unable to login with Pega Mobile in my iPhone - undefined is not an object (evaluating 'loginTimeout.cancel')
I'm trying to log in with Pega Mobile in my iPhone and I can't. The app shows an error: "undefined is not an object (evaluating 'loginTimeout.cancel') See logs...
Is it related to iOS version? I'm in 11.3 version.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add branch reply and create new post***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to upload picture with js-- input tag-- on iPhone 6s mobile
- Issues with Custom Mobile app (for iPhone and Android) in a Pega 7.2.2 Sales Automation 7.22 environment
- Unable to login the Application using the Pega 7 mobile App (Downloaded form google store)
- Unable to login into Pega Mobile Express for sales automation application
- Getting JS error 'Pega is Undefined' while loading