Unable to install Pega Marketing 8.3
App server Configuration:
DB Server configuration:
I have one database with the name "pega"
It already has couple of schemas with the names
I am trying to install Pega Marketing v8.3
Couple of pre-requisites to install the product are
1) Database instance referring to the CustomerData schema
2) Database instance referring to the ExternalMKTData schema
As prescribed in the installation guide,
1) Created customerdata schema in the same database
2) Created externalmktdata schema in the same database
3) Added both the data source in the Standalone.xml (Attached)
1) When I create a DB instance and choose "use configuration in preference" as the type of connection, I get the following error message.
"The database is configured to get SQL connection information from preferences, but the preferences have no "url" or "name" setting for this database"
2) When I create a DB instance and choose "use JDBC URL listed below" as the type of connection, I get the following error message. (Attached the configuration)
"The datastore configuration was not found for the DB Name "customerdata" as it is not registered in the configuration map"
Although the tracer shows a successful connectivity, this error message is thrown.
Moving on with this error message, I am stopped at the time of importing (for Pega marketing installation) with the below message. (Attached)
"The datastore configuration was not found for the DB Name "externalmktdata" as it is not registered in the configuration map"
I tried adding a new reference data source (PegaRULESReadOnly), with the below changes to my web.xml and standalone.xml. But I am being stopped during the time of deploying prweb.war with error message "Services with missing/unavailable dependencies"
What am I Missing?
Thanks in advance,
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments