Unable to find com.pega.platform.kafka.serde.PegaSerde interface
im trying to integrate with Apache Kafka confluent.
I followed this link
It states to implement the interface com.pega.platform.kafka.serde.PegaSerde. However I am not able to find the interface. I have already added prpublic.jar file but the interface is not present there.
Hi, I can try running this query. But i already have prpublic in my classpath. im using pega version 8.2
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- runPega.bat- Unable to find com.pega.pegarules.exec.internal.util.crypto.JCECapabilities
- Unable to find Pega platform 7.4 download link
- Error in Kafka Save Operation: Caught exception: com.pega.dsm.dnode.api.BatchRecordException
- Is there any documentation available about com.pega.pegarules.priv java package to be used with other apps interfaces?
- Pega Platform interface with SAP Solution Manager-Defect Tracking Tool