Unable to create repository in candidate systems (i.e in SE or QA) for devops(Deployment manager)
I have created repository is dev system but i am unable to create in SE or QA environment. i have operator id pointing to "PegaRULES:RepositoryAdministrator" and "PegaRULES:RepositoryUser" but still it is showing below error while creating repository.
Global resource settings are not supported with repositories. Please pick an authentication profile that does not have 'Provide secret access key by reference in clear text' checked.
I have tried by using DMAPPAdminOperator as well, i am trying to create FS as my repository.
I have set the password for all my operator id's /authentication profiles related to deployment manager package.
Please let me know who to i create repository other than dev environment.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to create a repository in candidate system (i.e QA or SE)
- How to set file data on pyContents of D_pxNewFile for custom repository used in DevOps/Deployment Manager?
- DevOps:Unable to create a File system repository in pega 8 version
- DevOps: Deployment Manager- Repository creation
- Devops pipeline executed, getting error while deploying to QA "Unable to fetch artifact from repository. Invalid artifact type passed"