Unable to consume data from Kafka
Kafka instance created successfully in pega and we are able to send the messages as publisher to a topic in kafak without any issues. At the same time we need to consume the messages as a subscriber for another topic where the messages would posted by other systems.
I have created a kafka data set and given as a source to the data flow which will just listen to the topic and writes to pega DB if any message available in queue. We didn't use any event strategy because no need of doing the calculations. I have initiated a real time data flow by configuring this data flow. Now the real time data flow is running but it is not picking any records. I didn't see any errors. If I run the data set manually I am able to see the results in the queue but when configured in data flow, I didn't see any records.
Do I need to enable any configurations or Does kafka data set would work as consumer in real time data flow? We are using pega version 8.3.
Any help would be much appreciated.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Kafka Data Stream Data Flow Consumes duplicate data when real-time processing dataflow restarts
- Kafka Dataset not able to consume data.
- Unable to connect to Kafka client using Data-Admin-Kafka instanc
- Unable to pass the keystore file data in Kafka integration using java code in V722
- pega kafka client connector- consumer group support