Unable to connect to APNS server - SSLHandshakeException
Hi All ,
we are trying to connect to APNS server https://api.development.push.apple.com /https://api.push.apple.com through a REST -Connect, for which we are getting SSLHandshakeException(attached error message)
We try to check the SystemOut logs where we have enabled SSL debug to capture SSL exception logs.But we are not able see any logs related to SSL exception in systemout logs.
All the required certificates are installed at application server(websphere)
Please help us if anyone faced the same issue.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- EnterpriseDB Advanced Server- PostGres Server Edition Support
- Unable to connect from Windows to Linux Server via SFTP protocol (FTP Server Rule)
- AES Server- Monitor System
- Writing output file onto the app server- where?
- Configuring AWS SMTP Email server- 554 Transaction failed: Illegal header 'Work-Handle'