Unable to call the Pega REST Serivce with OAUTH 2.0 enabled
I have created a Pega REST Service in local. I wanted to secure the pega rest service with OAUTH 2.0. I have done the below.
1. I have created OAuth 2.0 client registration rule and grant type is client credentials and Operator ID used has the access group of the service package(Screenshots attached)
2. I have updated the Service package with Authentication type OAuth 2.0(Screenshot attached).
3. I have used postman to generate the access token, works fine(Screenshot attached).
4. I use the REST Service endpoint with access token generated in the Authorization header in the format "Bearer <access_token>", but i get 401 unauthorized error.(Screenshot attached)
Could some one please help me on getting this issue resolved. its very urgent to get this done.
I have configured it using the above links only. I have got the issue resolved. It was an access issue. I have added sysadm4 access role to the access group of the service package. Post that it started working fine.
Thanks anyways for the reply.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can Pega PRPC 7.1.5 able to connect to the REST API that uses OAuth 2.0 fot its authentication?
- How to expose Pega's REST services through OAuth 2.0 Auth
- Leveraging External OAuth for Incoming RESTful Service Calls to Pega
- OAUTH 2.0 for exposing a rest Service. PRPC 7.2.1
- I have a requirement to expose a REST service with oAuth 2.0