Twitter Data set type is missing in Pega 8
I am developing a solution on Pega 8 platform, I would like to create twitter dataset, but when I tried to open dataset rule form I am unable to find Twitter in Type list dropdown.
Steps to reproduce:
- In Designer Studio, click + Create > Data Model > Data Set.
- Provide the data set label and identifier.
- From the Type list, select Twitter. (This option is missing in Pega 8)
Please find attached screenshot for reference.
Could you please advise on this.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Create Sample Data case type missing from Data Loader application
- Not able to process the posts from twitter using Dataflow which contains Twitter Dataset and text analyzer. Facing the issue that Data flow getting failed with status “Completed with failures” on Decisioning: Data Flows landing page.
- why pxInteractionHistory data set not defined as DB type data set?
- Unable to process data form Twitter (i.e i am trying to Analyzing text-based content posted on Twitter) using NLP
- We upgraded from Pega 7.1.7 to Pega 7.2 andwe see that build is success. As part of the Post-Upgrade activity, i have checked PRPC Schema Report wizard and I see there are some missing DB entity type of Index under both the schemas. How I can install thes