Turnoff logging manually using Coding
I am having hard time finding a solution for how to turnoff runtime logs and log4Net logs using either Openspan Design or Script.
So basically I am trying to give the bot an ability to turn off logs while running the bot.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to get clipboard values to html table in repeating grid style- by writing manual pega code
- Manual Code retrofit when rules in different branches
- Manual import of log files to AES?
- Log External Java Code into Pega logs
- Is it possible to run static security scans (Fortify) in pega for both pega generated code and custom code? I mean basically for the entire code base.