Trying to upload file using pzMultiFilePath control
I'm trying to upload a file to pega using a custom section but I'm getting this message on clipboard (pyWorkPage):
- There is 1 error
- .pxAttachName: File Sample03.pdf doesn't exist
I'm using CustomMultiFilePath control (saved from OOTB pzMultiFilePath) and CustomUploadFile activity (saved from OOTB pyUploadFile, called inside this control). If I try to upload this file using pyCaseAttachments section (OOTB), it works and after that, my custom section starts to work just for this file. Probably there's something I need to set or some activity I need to call.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to add SR Details***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Uploaded file from pzMultiFilePath control are not deleted from ServiceExport directory
- How can i get the absolute file path for a file uploaded using "pzMultiDragDropControlStandard" control?
- 'No file chosen' message is missing in IE when i use pzfilepathwithform control before uploading a file
- OpenSpan 8.0, Unable to update the HTML File control after Open click on "Choose File to Upload" window
- Restricting the document type in pzMultiFilePath control