Troubleshooting connection issues between Orchestrator and Candidate system, or vice versa
Often times the issue is due to incorrect configuration of the authentication profiles. Try the following suggested steps to address this issues
- Leverage the troubleshooting tips in the diagnostics. There is a lot of useful steps provided and it can guide you as to what the root problem could be.
- Ensure that the DMAppAdmin, DMReleaseAdmin or any other operators specified in the authentication profiles for the environments are enabled.
- Check the password and userID mismatch of DMReleaseadmin and DMAppadmin authentication profile with the respective operators on the candidate and Orchestrator systems. Often times there are typos or mismatches in the passwords specified on any of those environments.
- Check whether there is a VPN or firewall that restricts access to the target environment and ensure that the orchestrator environment IP ranges are whitelisted or accessible through the load balancer. Check this in both directions, from the target environment to the orchestrator and vice versa.
This is a frequently asked question about Deployment Manager. Find more answers here.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Deployment Manager- Candidate system was not able to connect to orchestrator
- Getting "candidate systems are able to access the orchestrator" error while doing Pipeline diagnose test
- Can the Orchestration Server and the Development Candidate System be the same?
- In Online Excercise System, facing issues in creating Data Table
- Can we call decision tree from a decision table and vice versa?