Triggering a second flow while one is already running
I have a use case for a customer that wants to be able to pause the robot so that the user can take control over the app the robot is working on and eventually be able to ask the robot to continue at some point later. In order to pause the bot I have added a button for the user which when clicked triggers a new flow in the automation which updates a global variable that the robot would use during the main flow to verify whether to pause or not. The problem is that it looks like the second flow is only triggered after clicking the button a couple of times. It never works on one click only. I assume it is a flow priority issue. Any suggestions on how to fix this or what other alternatives there could be to pause the bot? Thank you!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- OnChange event is triggered at the same time attempt to run Flow-action
- I am using pySelected as a radio button in a grid view but on clicking on it in a row, no action is getting triggered. I have used onClick, Onchange,etc, as events and Run Data Transform, Run Activity, Post Value etc as actions. Pega version is 7.2.2.
- Exercise: Running an Event Triggered Program- marketing program not invoked
- Declare trigger "Run in background on copy", not working
- How to trigger a flow from HTML?