Training Predictive Model in Pega
As part of our project, we are trying to use the predictive model which is built outside of Pega.
The model will be imported into Pega via PMML import.
Is that possible to modify/ train the model inside Pega after the import?
Our current version is Pega Marketing/CDH 7.3.1
PMML is a model exchange format. You build the model in one environment (R, Python, SAS, Google, ...) then import and execute in another (Pega).
Once imported you cannot change the model itself - and you should not want to. If you want models that (automatically) update look at Pega's adaptive analytics. What are you trying to achieve here?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is Pega predictive model better than python/r predictive model?
- How the the learning and predicting is happened in "Predictive model" in Pega Decisioning?
- How the the learning and predicting is happened in "Adaptive model" in Pega Decisioning?
- How to Display reports (graphs) related to Predictive model in our customized Pega portal
- Pega Data Scientist course- Let me build a predictive model module