Tracking connection pools in pega
our application uses pega 7.3.1 and weblogic 12c & oracle 12c as infrastructure.
We are facing 100 manimum connection pools for both pegarules and pegamkt datasource and could see lot of PEGA0026 alerts in prod environment.
I would like to see at which point of time , connection pools are getting used? how do i check that connection are getting closed after use?
Can you please help on this point?
You should check with your Weblogic admin, it has a lot of tools to monitor datasource statistics, e.g., Weblogic Admin Console.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Hi, We have set the connection pool settings as per the set up guide (initial connection 0, max connection 25 and min connection 0). We have faced lots of Pega 0026 alert and connection time out problem for this. I have checked few articles in PDN but did
- Pega 5.5- Need an API to invoke an existing connection pool from Java code for a Database external to PRPC
- REST Connector Connection pool settings inside pega or application server
- Connection Pool Settings in Pega
- spike database connection pool and pega agents are failing