Tools and recommendations to improve PEGA applications performance.
Although the below mentioned requests sound generic,we are looking for detailed/working recommendations or tools.
Application Specs as follows: PRPC 731, Tomcat 8.x.x, Java 8 and MSSQL/Oracle.
1) Recommendations to test SOAP/TEST API's.
2) Need recommendations on testing Network and Page Latencies.
3) Services or integration tools for measuring the performance in production and proactively mitigating them.
4) Offline mode in case one of the nodes go down without asking the users to switch or logoff.
5) Making all Pega applications highly available 99.99%.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Monitor Pega Web service via CA Application Performance Management Tool
- Which tool can be used for performance testing for Pega based application apart from Loadrunner?
- HFIX-6776 reduces CPU usage and improves performance for child requestors in 6.2 sp2, is it also applicable to 6.2 sp1 or is there an equivalent HFIX for 6.2 sp1
- Request guidance to improve the performance of a marketing/decisioning application
- Clipboard Tool Performance Tool Tracer Tool System Management Application Assig Work Agents