Token field is throwing error in Jenkins task if entering more than 32 chars.
Token field is throwing error in Jenkins task if entering more than 32 chars. increased the property size,but also throwing the error. PFA . Please help me on this.
This issue has been fixed as part of DM -4.5 and a RAP was supplied to customer for 3.3.1 version.
So Closing this thread
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- entering accent char (`) in a text field
- ERROR Jenkins task failed- Unable to call Jenkins job from Deployment manager
- Save button throws error message for mandatory fields
- Able to pass credentials to login fields but web page is throwing error message "Username and password are required " after clicking submit button though automation
- Inline Edit (entering wrong format) in a field of a Grid, and click on Action button, is not showing any error message.