Is token detail necessary to be added in Pipeline
While setting up Jenkins Server to PEGA pipeline, we have a text box which asks for token in pipeline.
Is token really necessary to connect to Jenkins?
Jenkins Team says we never generate token for user specific requirement to allow login. Please suggest, as we are getting connection failure while executing the build.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Setting Client Token attribute value while configuring Pega Robotic Automation Security Token Service
- How to generate JWT token with custom header using OOTB Token Profile Data Instance
- Connect REST Connector- Auth Profile for Bearer Token obtained from JWT token Exchange
- Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- CI/CD pipeline for AWS environments