Token based authentication and captcha code implementation
I have a Mash up code, I was passing Username and password parameters in that. But, now, I need to implement Token based authentication instead of hardcoding username and password so that a token is generated Everytime external team loads Pega Mash up code and they should be able to login. Also, external team should be presented with a Captcha code before logging in. .Please help me in implementing i) Token based authentication ii) Captcha code implementation. Thanks.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to implement Rest Api Connector with Certificate based Authentication?
- How to implement pega default Captcha functionality (version pega 7).
- Retrieve value of captcha from the activity Code-Security.pyGenerateCaptcha
- Setting up REST connectors with HTTP MAC Token access authentication scheme
- How to pass kerberos token while making call to ldap server for authentication?