TLS Protocol CRIME Vulnerability
There's a found CRIME vulnerability risk in the TLS protocol that is making us consider disabling the compression in our servers. Can we leave the TLS support on, but disable TLS compression and SPDY protocol (if any) without affecting any PRPC feature?
Thanks in advance.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Security change impact error on TLS encryption protocol- How can I find what (component etc) is pointing to the older version of TLS?
- PRPC 7.1.6 Connect Rest Issue- No way to select type of secure protocol type (SSL/TLS)
- Does pega 6.3 sp2 support TLS 1.2 protocol only
- FCM (Financial Crime Management) Capabilities
- Regarding Financial crime management and KYC frameworks.