Thread name on PDF attachment preview.
When a PDF is uploaded as an attachment to a case, a preview of the pdf can be seen when we click on the pdf link.
However, in the preview, the PDF tab thread name shows up on the preview. PFA the screen shot of the issue.
Is this a known issue? Any resolutions available?
We use Pega 8.1.3.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Upon reviewing the associated Support Request, it was advised that this was resolved in the latest Patch release. You can find our Patch Releases here.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to preview any attachment(docx, jpg, pdf, xlsx) that have been attached to a work object?
- Want to print the attached PDF in work item on click of a button with print preview pop-up of Google Chrome
- Attachment preview before saving in pega attachments.
- Inline PDF Document Preview (Pega 8.1)
- Attachment preview post upload of file