Thread Level Data Page is available even in a different thread.
On click of "My Work" navigation link we are showing different cases assigned to the user using data pages (thread level). However, when I move to another navigation link/thread (say creating a case), I am still able to see those data pages from My Work.
What could be possible reasons for this?
Pega Version : 8.1.4
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Thread level data page is refreshed even though the same STANDARD thread of the same service requestor is being used to process multiple requests
- How to flush thread level data page
- Remove Thread Level Data Page during Switch Application- Not working
- Thread Level Parameterized Data Page not flushing out
- Embedded Thread-level Declare Page Not Working