Is there a way to view the results of each and every component executed when a strategy is run.
I am looking for a way to extract the Execution results of all the components and the sub strategies after a Strategy is run.
I see two places where i see such results:
1. There's a param on the strategy run page "STRATEGY_EXECUTION_RESULTS_CONTAINER" which seems to have all the results but in an encrypted way.
2.When we test run the strategy through Action->Run and open the clipboard there's a page generated of class "Decision-Result" which contains pyExecutionResults of each component, but here i doesnt give the results of the components present in the sub strategies. And this page is only available when i do a test run i cant find it when i run the strategy through a data flow.
Any pointers of where to look at?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Any previlage required to view Auto-Run results tab in a Strategy
- Strategy leveraging IH components not producing expected results in PM campaign
- Running a When rule gives different result than test case result when using a Text param that receives a number.
- Report Definition running slow on 1st Run. But works fine during second run
- NBAStudio view stuck at "Creating viewer" when loading Handset Recycle Strategy