Is there a Pega function in existence or planned for converting .EML to .MHT email formats?
With Outlook 2020, our Client worries that .EML will no longer be supported. So, as Pega handles processing them, they hope Pega will have a function for auto-converting .EML to .MHT.
So, is there a Pega function in existence or planned for converting .EML to .MHT email formats?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Email listener save original email in EML format.I need this as a msg format.Is this possible?
- "Save original Email (in EML format)" of the listener, not saving the email as work case attachment
- How to convert the Rich Text(HTML) format to PEGA format(with pega tag)
- [Datetime Formatting] Converting to Pega datetime format
- Excel Binary Format file not supported by Pega Robotics studio. How do i convert the file format in automation?