Is there a bulk update to "data-test-id" possible?
One of the issues encountered by our test automation team is about having duplicate "data-test-id" values within portals used by End Users.
The cause was due to the method employed by Pega Architects by copy pasting an UI control (textbox, Link, etc.) from one section to another, without generating a new "Test ID" values using "Generate ID" button.
Now this exist in many parts of the application. Is there a way (utility) to bulk generate unique "Test ID"'s for all UI rules (Section)?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to move from Pega Academy to Pega Support Community; update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is performance testing of data flow rules possible?
- Local Data Base in PEGA 7, is it possible?
- Where do each of the 'Data Update' tools fit- when do we use each?- "ADL", "Mass Update Wizard", & "Pega Robotics"
- Email with CorrNew- Use without a Utility in a Flow possible?
- How can you upload 2gb of documents at time?What is the mininum possible?