Text Adapter - Extracting Information of a Region
I am currently developing a bot that uses a text adapter (WinHllapi) to extract information of an specific region of the screen. The text of this region contains spaces and breaklines (Picture attached). However, when I extract the text using the property "Text" of the object "region", the string that contains the text removes the breaklines.
I need to extract the information maintaining the format of the text that appears in the screen. Do you know how can I solve that?
Thank you for your attention.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Robotics Text Adapter- Emulator screens not changing
- Text adapter- Mainframe- How to send CTL, Shift, Tab, Alt keys on green screen?
- When i am interrogating control region.Then i am getting the text from that control region and i can use that text.But i unable to use the perfrom click event in control region
- IBM PCOMM Adapter- Clear function for textfield not working
- Universal Web Adapter- Chrome- Activating tab containing application