Test Connection fails to authenticate credentials
While integrating Pega with Robotics I am facing issue in the authentication. Runtime config and Studio config is done with their changes. operator id and its related workgroups, queues are created. Pega server and status server are been setup as per instructions but still, when I test connection it fails authentication and I am not able to publish the deployment to the server.
The SR - D42514 has been raised for the issue and resolved by updating the version of robotic studio.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SOAP: Requestor authentication failed due to missing credentials although SOAP works fine.
- Failed to Get GSS credentials (kerberos Authentication)
- Connect REST wizard test run fails with message "Execution failed: Illegal character in query" (PRPC 7.1.7)
- CONNECT-JMS Test connectivity failed
- Connect CMIS Connectivity test is failing