Test Case management in Agile Studio
From what I can see in Agile Studio 8.2 and in the online documentation of Agile Studio, it looks like in version 7.3 and before there were test case artifacts in Agile Studio. And they have been deprecated since then.
Why such a choice? They could be very helpful, in addition to unit tests in PEGA.
I still see the case types Test Case and Test Case Execution in Agile Studio (Dev studio). But unable to run them properly as I need to configure test types for that and the menu no longer exists in PMF portal.
Is it possible to re-enable these artifacts in Agile Studio 8.2?
Is there more to hope for in next Agile Studio releases?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Agile Studio (7.3) integration with TMF (Test Management Framework)
- Agile Studio interface to ALM for Test Cases/Defect Tracking
- Issues with Import Test Cases in Pega Agile Studio 8.1.4
- Agile studio/Deployment manager compatibility Matrix
- Is there a way to hide Agile Workbench on Case manager portal for particular acceess role